Former Student Transcript Request

Former Student Request a Transcript
Posted on 05/24/2019

Transcripts for students who graduated or former students can be ordered by clicking on Former Student Transcript Request. There is a $6.00 fee for each transcript copy.

Records for active students are located at New Manchester High School. Student records are maintained at the school until the student withdraws or graduates. Inactive records are kept at the Douglas County School System's Records Department.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.